D-Method vs. AnxietyState

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

D-Method vs. AnxietyState

Post by Onestophiphop on Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:41 am

Here is Your BattleThread Gentlemen, Refer To Round1 Rules for the guidlines, Lets Get It In.

_________________
www.onestophiphop.net

Buy 2 Get 1 Free on Any Beats


avatar
Onestophiphop
Admin

Posts : 367
Join date : 2012-01-24
Location : Kansas City, MO

http://www.onestophiphop.net

Back to top Go down

Re: D-Method vs. AnxietyState

Post by Dmethod on Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:58 am

im on this Cool
avatar
Dmethod

Posts : 20
Join date : 2012-02-28
Age : 25

http://www.wix.com/newworldlegendz/nwl

Back to top Go down

Re: D-Method vs. AnxietyState

Post by AnxietyState on Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:27 pm

Lol...

Can't wait to hear.
avatar
AnxietyState

Posts : 32
Join date : 2012-02-27
Location : Drama Central

http://www.vibedeck.com/anxietystate

Back to top Go down

Re: D-Method vs. AnxietyState

Post by AnxietyState on Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:07 pm

JUST LETTING YOU KNOW I'm in the process of moving towns, and its hectic. This isn't me giving up, or asking for more time in order to deliver, just letting you know I WILL drop tomorrow, it just might be geared more towards the evening. So don't disqualify ME!!!
avatar
AnxietyState

Posts : 32
Join date : 2012-02-27
Location : Drama Central

http://www.vibedeck.com/anxietystate

Back to top Go down

D-Method drop

Post by Dmethod on Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:20 am



Lyrics:
Yeah im bout to go off, you done set the beast loose/
alot people know me, so i guess i aint got much to prove/
you say you a crazy man?that track was always gonna fail/
im about to whip yo ass with obi one's ponytail(no homo)/
debut battle homie this is number one/
they say you got anxiety, whats got you so scared son?/
thats rhetorical, im rhyming metaphorical/
anxietystate i'll murder you and go rip out your clavicle/
send it to your mom so she can put in on her wall/
and say M.E.T killed my son and made him piss in his draws/
Jay B just called me up and told me take it easy/
i said next time please give me someone that will test me/
see he's waiting for my drop so he can analyse my rhyme scheme/
try and counteract it while im sipping on my morpheme/
did i say morpheme? i meant a can of coke/
welcome to the circus im the ring leader hes a joke/
let me introduce him because hes about to go next/
the crowds already bored and you havent even started yet
avatar
Dmethod

Posts : 20
Join date : 2012-02-28
Age : 25

http://www.wix.com/newworldlegendz/nwl

Back to top Go down

Re: D-Method vs. AnxietyState

Post by Onestophiphop on Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:49 am

good shit

_________________
www.onestophiphop.net

Buy 2 Get 1 Free on Any Beats


avatar
Onestophiphop
Admin

Posts : 367
Join date : 2012-01-24
Location : Kansas City, MO

http://www.onestophiphop.net

Back to top Go down

Re: D-Method vs. AnxietyState

Post by fridaymusic on Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:24 pm

ooooo Shit AS lololol Get that pen to work boy. Only a few more hours..
avatar
fridaymusic

Posts : 23
Join date : 2012-02-21
Age : 21
Location : Nerbaska

https://www.youtube.com/LifeOfCDog

Back to top Go down

Re: D-Method vs. AnxietyState

Post by AnxietyState on Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:07 pm



Merp. Here it is. I don't need to analyze shit, this is the first time I've dropped second against someone.

Sorry for the mixing quality, I had to unpack my computer and equipment, do it, mix it then repack in time. Very Happy


A beast? not with them buckteeth, trust me
More like a chipmunk, nuts in your puffed cheeks
Yeah, I'm scared, listen, maybe you'll hear more screams
It's with an N, dumbass, teach yourself how to say morphine
Another whore scheme
Tryna ass kiss Jay-B and then force learn
And one more thing
I hope you're takin' notes, learnin' how to rhyme, you're a poor king
You're fat, that doesn't mean that you're one with the force
That's gravitational pull, you're having fun with a fork
Since when does metaphorical and clavical rhyme
Can't think of what you'll be, if you're this bad in your prime
A lot of people know you? don't lie to my face
I'm the fear that'll put you in anxiety states
You need a little flavor, you're only plain Jane
Yeah, bring your D-Method, while I bring my A-Game
avatar
AnxietyState

Posts : 32
Join date : 2012-02-27
Location : Drama Central

http://www.vibedeck.com/anxietystate

Back to top Go down

Re: D-Method vs. AnxietyState

Post by MrMorder on Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:13 pm

Hahaha, nice...AnxietyState killed this one on all fronts.
avatar
MrMorder

Posts : 51
Join date : 2012-02-27
Age : 36
Location : Maple Ridge, BC

http://www.reverbnation.com/therappists

Back to top Go down

Re: D-Method vs. AnxietyState

Post by Dmethod on Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:49 pm

all you did was go off mine completely, told you that you were waiting for my drop...
avatar
Dmethod

Posts : 20
Join date : 2012-02-28
Age : 25

http://www.wix.com/newworldlegendz/nwl

Back to top Go down

Re: D-Method vs. AnxietyState

Post by rawink on Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:01 pm

Dmethod wrote:all you did was go off mine completely, told you that you were waiting for my drop...

I'll judge this without taking his rebuttals as material. Flow, lyrics and overall I felt his was better.

I do think waiting to drop second is weak if you're just waiting to rebuttal lines. But even if he didn't I think Anxiety still would have won.

Not to take anything away from you. Yours was dope. I think he just beasted.

rawink

Posts : 18
Join date : 2012-02-25

Back to top Go down

Re: D-Method vs. AnxietyState

Post by AnxietyState on Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:17 pm

D-Method, look at my fucking track history, I've never had to go off anyones shit and I've battles 100000000x better opponents than you, don't like it, do something about it.

My BAD I've been moving ALL week.
avatar
AnxietyState

Posts : 32
Join date : 2012-02-27
Location : Drama Central

http://www.vibedeck.com/anxietystate

Back to top Go down

Re: D-Method vs. AnxietyState

Post by AnxietyState on Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:20 pm

I don't need to go off your petty punchlines, you wanna whine so bad, take the win. Rofl.
avatar
AnxietyState

Posts : 32
Join date : 2012-02-27
Location : Drama Central

http://www.vibedeck.com/anxietystate

Back to top Go down

Re: D-Method vs. AnxietyState

Post by Dmethod on Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:30 pm

rawink wrote:
Dmethod wrote:all you did was go off mine completely, told you that you were waiting for my drop...

I'll judge this without taking his rebuttals as material. Flow, lyrics and overall I felt his was better.

I do think waiting to drop second is weak if you're just waiting to rebuttal lines. But even if he didn't I think Anxiety still would have won.

Not to take anything away from you. Yours was dope. I think he just beasted.

no doubt he did well, flow slipped a few times. ive seen him on S.V a few times, hes got talent no doubt, but riding of mine..un original man
avatar
Dmethod

Posts : 20
Join date : 2012-02-28
Age : 25

http://www.wix.com/newworldlegendz/nwl

Back to top Go down

Re: D-Method vs. AnxietyState

Post by rawink on Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:31 pm

Dmethod wrote:
rawink wrote:
Dmethod wrote:all you did was go off mine completely, told you that you were waiting for my drop...

I'll judge this without taking his rebuttals as material. Flow, lyrics and overall I felt his was better.

I do think waiting to drop second is weak if you're just waiting to rebuttal lines. But even if he didn't I think Anxiety still would have won.

Not to take anything away from you. Yours was dope. I think he just beasted.

no doubt he did well, flow slipped a few times. ive seen him on S.V a few times, hes got talent no doubt, but riding of mine..un original man

It is a total dick move haha. I'm new to all this, whats S.V?

rawink

Posts : 18
Join date : 2012-02-25

Back to top Go down

Re: D-Method vs. AnxietyState

Post by Dmethod on Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:32 pm

AnxietyState wrote:D-Method, look at my fucking track history, I've never had to go off anyones shit and I've battles 100000000x better opponents than you, don't like it, do something about it.

My BAD I've been moving ALL week.

i though this was your second against someone or something? whatever well track history doesn't matter man. you rode mine but ey battles a battle so goodluck to you man. i don't really mind if i win or not, lol so calm yourself down
avatar
Dmethod

Posts : 20
Join date : 2012-02-28
Age : 25

http://www.wix.com/newworldlegendz/nwl

Back to top Go down

Re: D-Method vs. AnxietyState

Post by Dmethod on Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:34 pm

rawink wrote:
Dmethod wrote:
rawink wrote:
Dmethod wrote:all you did was go off mine completely, told you that you were waiting for my drop...

I'll judge this without taking his rebuttals as material. Flow, lyrics and overall I felt his was better.

I do think waiting to drop second is weak if you're just waiting to rebuttal lines. But even if he didn't I think Anxiety still would have won.

Not to take anything away from you. Yours was dope. I think he just beasted.

no doubt he did well, flow slipped a few times. ive seen him on S.V a few times, hes got talent no doubt, but riding of mine..un original man

It is a total dick move haha. I'm new to all this, whats S.V?

lol, S.V is shadowville, if you dont know it go check it out man. pretty similar to onestop just got more going on
avatar
Dmethod

Posts : 20
Join date : 2012-02-28
Age : 25

http://www.wix.com/newworldlegendz/nwl

Back to top Go down

Re: D-Method vs. AnxietyState

Post by AnxietyState on Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:07 pm

LOL. I'm SORRY, I didn't realize we weren't allowed to FLIP lines. Like in ANY other battle I've EVER been in.

You're getting at me about my flow slipping? I'm sorry, learn to mix.



PROOF I don't need to "FLIP" your lines. You ignorant tubby fuck.


this motherfucker ill, right
Nah man, natures prey, got no nerve to kill mics
Just a bunch of shit-talk, homie gotta go last
If not, this bitch stops, whining that I don't crash
Maybe you should learn to flow, take a note from me, son
No matter what I say, toe-to-toe, you'll always be done
57 fans, a fake record label, man your sittin so bad
Your tone don't smash
you're a rat, I wasn't waitin' for you to drop
But since you did before I finished, I put you on the spot
I woulda won by flow alone, but you can have this, bitch
Not like I planned this shit
But I'll beat you anyday, motherfucker
New world legend? you get crazy over supper
And you racin' for the cuboard
Now how the fuck are you gonna claim to be gutter? You fat motherfucker

heres the lyrics since I slip. plz sign me to ur fake lable plz
avatar
AnxietyState

Posts : 32
Join date : 2012-02-27
Location : Drama Central

http://www.vibedeck.com/anxietystate

Back to top Go down

Re: D-Method vs. AnxietyState

Post by AnxietyState on Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:13 pm

Dmethod wrote:
AnxietyState wrote:D-Method, look at my fucking track history, I've never had to go off anyones shit and I've battles 100000000x better opponents than you, don't like it, do something about it.

My BAD I've been moving ALL week.

i though this was your second against someone or something? whatever well track history doesn't matter man. you rode mine but ey battles a battle so goodluck to you man. i don't really mind if i win or not, lol so calm yourself down

You a moron? I'm Grim Demize. I have a lengthy track record, and YEAH, it does partake to this conversation, because I've never ONCE waited for someone to drop so I could sit there and flip their lines. Meaning, I never needed to, and I did it because your fucking punchlines were corny and this is a BATTLE so I flipped some personals on you. I didn't get around to writing anything until after I had peeped your drop, so yeah, sorry if some shit sprang to mind that I could use. Didn't know battles had those types of rules.

Nah, I'm pretty sure I don't need to bring my cheating ways any further into this tournament. Too much dick moves.

avatar
AnxietyState

Posts : 32
Join date : 2012-02-27
Location : Drama Central

http://www.vibedeck.com/anxietystate

Back to top Go down

Re: D-Method vs. AnxietyState

Post by MrMorder on Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:37 pm

Hahaha...this thread makes me laugh.
avatar
MrMorder

Posts : 51
Join date : 2012-02-27
Age : 36
Location : Maple Ridge, BC

http://www.reverbnation.com/therappists

Back to top Go down

Re: D-Method vs. AnxietyState

Post by Dmethod on Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:18 pm

AnxietyState wrote:LOL. I'm SORRY, I didn't realize we weren't allowed to FLIP lines. Like in ANY other battle I've EVER been in.

You're getting at me about my flow slipping? I'm sorry, learn to mix.



PROOF I don't need to "FLIP" your lines. You ignorant tubby fuck.


this motherfucker ill, right
Nah man, natures prey, got no nerve to kill mics
Just a bunch of shit-talk, homie gotta go last
If not, this bitch stops, whining that I don't crash
Maybe you should learn to flow, take a note from me, son
No matter what I say, toe-to-toe, you'll always be done
57 fans, a fake record label, man your sittin so bad
Your tone don't smash
you're a rat, I wasn't waitin' for you to drop
But since you did before I finished, I put you on the spot
I woulda won by flow alone, but you can have this, bitch
Not like I planned this shit
But I'll beat you anyday, motherfucker
New world legend? you get crazy over supper
And you racin' for the cuboard
Now how the fuck are you gonna claim to be gutter? You fat motherfucker

heres the lyrics since I slip. plz sign me to ur fake lable plz

wow you wrote that just for me??? im touched Embarassed

nice one though its better than your last one to be honest. and i know who you are Rolling Eyes not that it means anything. just let the votes roll i'm not going to act like a teenage bitch who just had her period
avatar
Dmethod

Posts : 20
Join date : 2012-02-28
Age : 25

http://www.wix.com/newworldlegendz/nwl

Back to top Go down

Re: D-Method vs. AnxietyState

Post by Yames Payaso on Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:53 pm

lmao

grim didnt isnt going to win because he flipped your lines and jacked your shit, or because he's well known, he's gonna win because he roasted you

your delivery was terrible, your punchlines were whack, and you sounded winded the whole time

you gotta practice way more before you take on some with with skills like that dude

avatar
Yames Payaso

Posts : 47
Join date : 2012-02-25
Age : 26
Location : Wasilla, AK

http://www.soundcloud.com/yamesgilchriest

Back to top Go down

Re: D-Method vs. AnxietyState

Post by MrMorder on Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:31 am

Yames Payaso wrote:lmao

grim didnt isnt going to win because he flipped your lines and jacked your shit, or because he's well known, he's gonna win because he roasted you

your delivery was terrible, your punchlines were whack, and you sounded winded the whole time

you gotta practice way more before you take on some with with skills like that dude


Ha, yes.
avatar
MrMorder

Posts : 51
Join date : 2012-02-27
Age : 36
Location : Maple Ridge, BC

http://www.reverbnation.com/therappists

Back to top Go down

Re: D-Method vs. AnxietyState

Post by Dmethod on Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:55 am

Yames Payaso wrote:lmao

grim didnt isnt going to win because he flipped your lines and jacked your shit, or because he's well known, he's gonna win because he roasted you

your delivery was terrible, your punchlines were whack, and you sounded winded the whole time

you gotta practice way more before you take on some with with skills like that dude


i didnt once say he was gonna lose, or that its because of any of those reasons. dam when i saw i was against him i cursed my luck. Personally i think that second drop he smashed out the park because we was original. if i had a choice i would not have battled him. agree with what you said, im not a battler and im sick as a mother but i did this because its something new. i know i goda work on my punchlines Sleep

all i said was i felt that his 1st drop was just off mine and that if i didnt drop 1t what would have happened, so he dropped again and killed it
avatar
Dmethod

Posts : 20
Join date : 2012-02-28
Age : 25

http://www.wix.com/newworldlegendz/nwl

Back to top Go down

Re: D-Method vs. AnxietyState

Post by philosopha on Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:44 am

dont like flippin bars besides that better flow from D-method vote D-method
avatar
philosopha

Posts : 74
Join date : 2012-02-25
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: D-Method vs. AnxietyState

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum